Terms & Conditions:
- Equipment must be returned in the same condition as it was when shipped by RxMS. Normal wear and tear, as defined by RxMS, is accepted. All accessories, leads, manuals, software, laptops, shipping boxes or crates, parts etc. must also be returned in the same condition as when they were shipped by RxMS. Failure to return any and all accessories, leads, manuals, parts etc. will result in charges for the replacement of such items at rates specified by RxMS. Any damages to the equipment will be billed at a cost to be specified by RxMS. If the cost of the repair exceeds the cost of replacement, the Customer will be billed for the replacement of that equipment. Late fees accrue at 85 dollars per day. All orders are subject to credit approval prior to shipment. Invoices for equipment rental for periods of one (1) month or longer are processed twenty days after shipment and every thirty days thereafter. Payment terms are net thirty from receipt of invoice, unless otherwise specified on the invoice. Past due payments are subject to late fees and/or costs incurred by collection, as dictated by RxMS. RxMS retains ownership of the equipment at all times. The Customer is responsible for keeping the equipment free of all liens, levies and encumbrances.
-Equipment malfunction, damage or rental discrepancies must be reported to RxMS in writing within forty-eight (48) hours of equipment receipt, or it will be presumed the received equipment is as ordered, was received in good condition and is accepted.
- All Shipping related charge (including but not limited to taxes, fees and duties) are not included in price (unless specified) and is responsibility of customer.
- If equipment is unused rental contract will be subject to a testing fee of ($250/shipment) if returned in unused condition within three days and notification is sent to RxMS no later than 48 hours after the order was shipped.
- For Full Terms and Conditions See:
- For Replacement Pricing See: